To take New Territory we will have to be prepared to leave behind the old & the familiar & whatever comfortable methods of ministry are no longer producing fruit. ‘Think outside the ‘box’ but never outside the Book’ – (Irish Saying). Do not attempt to rewrite the Book on ministry; pray to change & become obedient. Become the change you want to see… Get in step with Holy Spirit, stay in step & move at His territory taking pace. We desire to do the Father’s business His way (Luke 2:49), call in the harvest from all over the nation & nations of the world. Let’s get our ‘house’ in order with prayerful preparation.
Wed 20th March – 2nd April
· 20th March - Come praise Him, the King of Kings Psalm 5:7 - But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.
Psa 24:7 - Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. (NKJV) Praise the Lord for who He is, His ability, His holiness, His power, His compassion, His provision… Psa 96:8 - Give to the LORD the glory due His name…
· 21st March - Confession - Psa 32:6 - For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found… Psa 34:11 - Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
Clean out my heart of all the weeds that have grown – neglect, pride, apathy, disobedience, unbelief, discontent, grumbling… negativity …
Psa 79:8 - Oh, do not remember former iniquities against us! Let Your tender mercies come speedily to meet us, For we have been brought very low.
Psa 51:12 - Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
New hearts for new territory - Rom 11:27 - And this is my commitment to my people: removal of their sins. (MSG)
· 22nd March - Consumed - The King & His Kingdom first! Devoted beyond question – No doubt about my direction, loyalty or calling.
Jer 20:9 –“… His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in...”
2Ti 1:6 – “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you…” (NIV)
Mat 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
· 23rd March – Connection – connection on the divine level that places the King in charge – take the territory in my heart Lord & plant it with fresh seed of Your word. Mat 6:10 - Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
Psa 95:6 - Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. Psa 95:1 - Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
Rom 11:20 –“…But they were pruned because they were deadwood, no longer connected by belief and commitment to the root. The only reason you're on the tree is because your graft "took" when you believed, and because you're connected to that belief-nurturing root. So don't get cocky and strut your branch. Be humbly mindful of the root that keeps you lithe and green.” (MSG)
Jesus is our only source!
· 24th March – Commitment – Commitment is shown by obedience. We need to develop a culture of obedience rather than culture of questioning. Mat 5:10 - "You're blessed when your commitment to God provokes persecution. The persecution drives you even deeper into God's kingdom. (MSG)
Joh 6:29 - Jesus said, "Throw your lot in with the One that God has sent. That kind of a commitment gets you in on God's works." (MSG)
Phi 3:15 - So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision--you'll see it yet! (MSG)
· 25th March – Conquer – The opposition of humanistic ideas is conquered & our emotions will are in line with God’s – my agenda is His agenda! His Kingdom is the unshakeable Kingdom – opposition fades…
Psa 18:45 - The foreigners fade away, And come frightened from their hideouts. Heb 1:8 - But to the Son He says: "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER; A SCEPTER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE SCEPTER OF YOUR KINGDOM.
· Pray for preparation of Rally site & setup. Pray for safe travel for people coming
· 26th March – Choose King Jesus’ direction, march to the beat of the drum He plays, confusion is left behind, no more religious activity that it fruitless. Take New Territory.. - Luke9:23 Then he said to the crowd, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me. (NLT)
Deut 1:6 -The LORD our God said to us at Horeb, "You have stayed long enough at this mountain.
7- Break camp and advance into the hill country of the Amorites; go to all the neighbouring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates.
8 - See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land…”
Prayer for leadership Conference 27-28 March
· 27th March – Call to Take New Territory. Leaders to catch Gods heart for His harvest. Empowering of those who report for duty… renewed vision & passion & new skill to lead
Psa 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psa 32:9 - Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.
Act 1:8- But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." (NIV)
Pray for - Understanding the times, boldness, keeping rank under pressure… surrendered expertise … Gifted people to come surrender their gifting, talents in service of King Jesus.
1Chronicals 12:32 - of the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command;
33 - of Zebulun there were fifty thousand who went out to battle, expert in war with all weapons of war, stout-hearted men who could keep ranks (NKJV)
· 28th March – Correct motivation - Leaders to fall in love with the Lord Jesus over & over again. Loving God is our motivation for ministry. Performance will fade but love never fails… people ‘finding their place’ for fruitful ministry.
Mat 9:36- But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
Mat 9:37 - Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the labourer’s are few.
Mat 9:38 - Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out labourers into His harvest."
Rally begins 14h00 (CAT). Leadership Conference wraps up @ 12h00
· 29th March – Consecrate yourselves –Lord please change lives like YOU alone can… may the anointing & blessing of the heart preparation flow over from Leaders conference into Rally.
Jos 3:4 - Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before…
Jos 3:5 Joshua told the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do amazing things among you."
Psalm 72:6 He shall come down like rain upon the grass before mowing, Like showers that water the earth.
· 30th March – Psalm 66:5 - Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
Expectation of old ways, dead works, outdated religious ideas & hard hearts to be soaked by the rain of Holy Spirit.
· 31st March – Confront mediocrity in believers lives
When was the last time you did something for the First time? Stop window shopping… do what God says. Move from lip service to action
· Deu 6:23 - But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land that he promised on oath to our forefathers.
· 1st April – Consistency - Pray that the imperishable seed of the word of God brings a God glorifying harvest when we break camp & move to take territory –
Num 13:30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."
Num 14:24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.
Make decisions that will impact you & your descendants, friends etc. positively for eternity. Nation changers who boldly become world changers because we have a mandate from the King of Kings – Jesus Christ. Mat 28:18-20
· 2nd April - Continue - Go Live what you’ve learned…let the light of the Lord Jesus shine from you – go & be the world changers we’ve been called to be - Psa 126:6 - He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him. (NKJV)
2 Co 8:12 - Once the commitment is clear, you do what you can, not what you can't. The heart regulates the hands. (MSG)
Thank you for persevering in prayer with us. Effective public ministry is the result of battles won in prayer privately & corporately.